This is our take on the G9 preamp.
Internally can be switched for 230VAC or 115VAC grid voltage.
1) Input switch has Bypass position that is controlling 4 bypass relays on the xlr jacks. When the unit is not powered signal is bypassed.
2) Extra positions for Low Cut switch to extend the options. Cut curves are shown on the picture. Flattest curve is unit freq response.
3) PCB redesign and changes to reduce noise.
Original G9 was designed by Gyraf Audio at https://www.gyraf.dk/gy_pd/g9/g9pd.htm
The case option will provide you with:
1) Metal enclosure, powderpainted and screenprinted. All the holes laser cut.
2) Preamp PCBs x2
3) Front panel switch PCBs x2
4) Power Supply PCB x1
5) Bypass PCB
6) Power transformers 2pcs
7) 230/115VAC switch.
Original Gyraf G9 preamp PCB can be fitted inside the case also, holes are pre-cut.
Assembly instructions, notes and BOM can be found on our G9 preamp product page.